Having visited Christchurch back in 1993 & 2000, it was amazing to see the devastation of the main CBD area, even a full 2 years after the earthquake.
It was virtually impossible to find your way around the CBD as there are no landmark buildings anymore.
At times I felt like crying. It was so sad to see such a beautiful city in such disrepair.
- Governance - Chairman August 16, 2017
- Governance - 2017 Annual Report August 16, 2017
- Club News - Nowra August 12, 2017
- Governance - AGM and Election for Directors August 10, 2017
- Governance - Strategic Plan August 10, 2017
- Governance - AGM Board Vote August 7, 2017
- Database - Club life members August 4, 2017
- Coaching - Becoming a coach August 4, 2017
- Club News - Toronto July 31, 2017
- Governance - Complaints Officer July 27, 2017
- Last 24 hours: 116
- Last 7 days: 975
- Last 30 days: 4,142
- Online now: 1