Having visited Christchurch back in 1993 & 2000, it was amazing to see the devastation of the main CBD area, even a full 2 years after the earthquake.
It was virtually impossible to find your way around the CBD as there are no landmark buildings anymore.
At times I felt like crying. It was so sad to see such a beautiful city in such disrepair.
- Club News - Nowra April 27, 2017
- News - Junior Croquet Day April 25, 2017
- Coaching - accreditation courses April 23, 2017
- News - Junior Croquet Day April 23, 2017
- News - MacRobertson Shield April 23, 2017
- Club News - Port Hacking April 19, 2017
- Club News - Nowra April 17, 2017
- Coaching - accreditation courses April 12, 2017
- Results - GC NSW Women's Singles Championship April 9, 2017
- News - World GC Championship April 7, 2017
- Last 24 hours: 185
- Last 7 days: 973
- Last 30 days: 3,637
- Online now: 1