One of the more difficult hoops to make at United Croquet Club during the 2013 NZ Open Centenary was hoop 1 on court 1.
Rushing to the hoop from hoop 2 usually resulted in having to approach from A baulk as there was a nasty decline sloping back from the hoop to the boundary.
Aaron Westerby successfully negotiated the hoop in the video below.
Lawn was quite fast running at 13 seconds.
- Club News - Nowra April 27, 2017
- News - Junior Croquet Day April 25, 2017
- Coaching - accreditation courses April 23, 2017
- News - Junior Croquet Day April 23, 2017
- News - MacRobertson Shield April 23, 2017
- Club News - Port Hacking April 19, 2017
- Club News - Nowra April 17, 2017
- Coaching - accreditation courses April 12, 2017
- Results - GC NSW Women's Singles Championship April 9, 2017
- News - World GC Championship April 7, 2017
- Last 24 hours: 206
- Last 7 days: 994
- Last 30 days: 3,658
- Online now: 1